EAGLE WOMAN TRIBUNAL
Cowessess First Nation
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Non-Resident Cowessess Tribunal Member – 2-year Term
Eagle Woman Tribunal is seeking an interested Cowessess First Nation citizen that is committed to serving as a Tribunal Member for the remainder of a 2-year term ending in April 2025.
Eagle Woman Tribunal is an oversight tribunal as established by Cowessess First Nation and our Miyo Pimatisowin Act. The Tribunal supports and assists in the decision-making processes regarding Child and Family services and well-being. Eagle Woman Tribunal is committed to providing Cowessess citizens, community members, children, and families with a fair and unbiased platform to be heard.
Our first step to developing and implementing our own governing body that will assist in managing disputes, settling grievances, and providing mediation services.
- Knowledgeable of Cowessess Policies/Acts/Laws, specifically the Miyo Pimatisowin Act;
- Knowledgeable and resourceful in providing good direction and information within your own experience and expertise;
- Committed to attending meetings, trainings, hearings, etc;
- Required to sign Oath of Confidentiality and Code of Conduct;
- Submit CPIC with Vulnerable Sector Check;
- Must be 18+ years old
LETTERS OF INTEREST AND RESUME MUST BE SUBMITTED via email BY July 25, 2023, @4:30 pm to email@example.com